Friday, February 26, 2010

Born

When I was a child

I could see the wind in the trees

And I heard a song in the breeze

It was there, singing out my name


When I was a child

There were flowers that bloomed in the night

Unafraid to take in the light

Unashamed to have braved the dark


And though I may not know the answers

I can finally say I am free

And if the questions

Led me here, then

I am who I was born to be


And so here am I

Open arms and ready to stand

I've got the world in my hands

And it feels like my turn to fly




" I believe that every person is born with talent "

" You were born to win, but to be a winner you must plan to win, prepare to win, and expect to win "

1 comment:

  1. Just to remind you, don't forget to put the credit of every picture you use at your posts.

    Good luck with your new blog anyway.

    ReplyDelete